The Sea Nymph Essential Brow Kit (PREORDER)
- Raw, unheated, ocean minerals, with trace elements.
- Pearl. Has the ability to promote the activities of the premier antioxidant enzyme, Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), which is naturally occurring within the body and protects the skin from harmful oxidative damage.
- Wakame Seaweed. High in vitamins, keeps skin and hair nourished.
- Both pearl and seaweed also contain large levels of amino acids and minerals, such as zinc, copper, magnesium, iron, selenium, and silicon. Magnesium reduces fine lines is responsible for helping your body absorb and use other nutrients, like calcium. ... Hair follicles need this supplement to create strong hair follicles and strands.
- Organic brow balm stick
- Bamboo travel spoolie brush
This treatment (especially the balm) is great for dry eye areas, irritation and itchiness due to allergies as well!
- Begin with clean brows and brush lightly in the direction of your natural arch. This stimulates the lymphatic system and enhances growth.
- Mix seaweed and pearl powder mask with enough drops of sea water until it forms a paste that will not drip.
- Apply to brow area in the same direction of your natural arch.
- Optional: apply remaining to clean, slightly damp eye area.
- Saturate remaining sea water on tissue or cotton round and apply as a compress on top of mask. Leave on for up to 10 minutes. Or simply use as toner.
- Rinse with cool water.
- Brush brows again. Apply browboo® balm to entire area.
Download the PDF!