The Browpixie's® Tips for Happy Brows
Sparse or thinning brows? Many women suffer from this condition mainly due to over-tweezing/waxing, harsh makeup and brow fillers, allergies, hormones, stress, and vitamin deficiency.
Remember beauty comes from within! Try these tips:
- STOP THE PLUCKING! You ARE NOT a chicken! Your follicles are traumatized! Let them know it's safe to come back out by showing some mercy and putting the tweezers away! Normal hair re-growth for brows is 6-8 weeks if you want them to fill in properly. This time can vary depending on your health, age, burns and other skin and follicle traumas.
- Up your vitamin intake, particularly vitamins D, B complex or adrenal supplement, C and E, as well as a silica supplement. I like Biosil.
- You brush your hair right? Lightly brush your brows too. With each stroke you are increasing circulation and spreading your own natural oils to keep them happy and healthy.
- Give them a little love. At least 3 times a day, apply browboo® gel and spread the heavenly, organic goodness equally on both brows, as well as the skin where you'd like hair to grow. Give the area a little massage (jade rolling is perfect for this), lightly, going with the hairs of the eyebrow, not against. This can cause blocked pores. Follow Browtopia's signature brow rolling protocol. Always make sure your face, hands, brow brush, and roller are clean!!! Bacteria is evil in this scenario.
- When all else fails...Contact me, book a consult so we can work together by tailoring a plan to your eyebrows, as an individual. Always, use a little browpixie® dust. Browboo® by browtopia®, the ultimate in care and keeping for your eyebrows! Available in fine spas, salons, boutiques, and of course, online!